Welcome to the first episode of the Soccerolgy Podcast with Dr. Fergus Connolly.
Dr. Fergus Connolly is a performance consultant who has worked with a variety of sports teams including Bolton Wanderers, Liverpool FC, San Fransico 49ers and the University of Michigan.
In this episode Fergus discusses:
– His recent experiences in sports science across multiple team sports
– Fergus’s books 59 Lessons and Game Changer.
– Advice for young sport scientist’s and coaches.
– Learning from Prof. Vitor Frade, Brendan Rodgers, Sam Allardyce, Bobby Robson, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Charlie Francis and many others.
– Buy-in and the art and science of coaching.
– Individualization in team sports.
– The Policeman, The Drunk and The Priest…
To listen on Itunes Click here